Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring in Colorado




We went skiing two weeks ago as our last day, which was warm and sunny.  The snow was slushy and heavy, and it had melted off many of the side runs.  But we did get some good pictures.  

And then the following week, we had a great snow -- for one day!  I had returned our skis on Monday, and it snowed like crazy on Friday!  But it mostly melted away by Friday afternoon.  On Sunday, we had a 60 degree day and lazed on the side of the boardwalk at the Nature Center.  On Monday morning, we had more snow.  This is a picture of our Friday snow... before my hubby got home.  He was able to get home by 5:00 but Brian (our neighbor, whose wife's car is the blue CRV) was stuck in Florence, just west of Pueblo because Hwy 50 had been closed.  

March was also my 26th birthday -- which I guess means that now I am old enough to get respect in business, right? :)  Thanks to Tisha, I had gotten to celebrate a birthday party with her friends and coworkers.  Kris, Shelley, Tiffany, Tisha and me.  We were short of photographers, so you have two similar pictures with our photographer for each picture featured in the other.  


I also had a chance to visit and babysit Cora Lindsey, a beautiful first family member of Ryan and Terra's brood.   Her little brother is on his way in July, and we cannot wait!  Well, I'm sure Terra can't wait either :)



No comments:

Post a Comment