Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Joining the Blogging World

Well, here goes nothing! Joshua and I have joined the blogging world -- mostly because now a few of our friends-far-flung have blogs, and we LOVE reading about their lives.

Oh, and I am working at a coffee house -- Perky Tea and Coffee (perkyteaandcoffee.bravehost.com) and have so much time on my hands among working there, running a slowly dying nutrition counseling business (thrivelifestyles.com), writing presentations, contributing articles to That's Natural (thatsnatural.biz) and other magazines or newspapers, teaching a nutrition class at PCC, teaching an Intro to Health Care Professions at the District 60 Health Academy, volunteering with the Junior League... Oh, and we're still married. Josh only works 40+ hours a week, commuting 60+ miles per day, counseling families and boys at the CBR Youth Connect. No worries at all.

Actually, truth be told, I like to write, I wanted to still have a website, and I want to cancel the one I'm paying for. Hmmm... So here it is. Our Blog.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys are on here now! LOVE the picture from Times Square.

    ReplyDelete