Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nutrition Services


One-on-One Nutritional Consultations

We offer nutritional counseling, personalized diet and menu planning, and hands-on training for specific dishes.

 Each session rate begins at $75.  Typical one-on-one counseling programs last for 6 sessions.  Pre-payment is always helpful. Payment plans are available. 

 Younger clients must have an adult present during consultations.  Food Pyramid instruction, toy food identification, and easy recipes may be part of a child’s meal planning. 

 Bring your family favorites, restaurant menus, and questions to each session.  We will work with you to make easy, healthy changes to your daily routine so that you can develop habits that lead to health.

 A food journal may be assigned during consultations to assist with recalling food intake. 

 Please contact us for service quote when you provide us with your name, email, phone number, best time to reach you, and explanation of the nutritional service required.  A $10.00 scheduling fee paid in cash or cashier’s check is necessary to save the date. 

Speaking to organizations, businesses, and classes

I love to speak to groups of people about nutrition!  I am available for addressing any organization during regular meetings, special gatherings, lunch breaks, and as part of a team of speakers.  My topic will always focus on nutritional living, but I can answer questions about trends in nutrition, diet modifications to prevent disease, dietary needs over a lifetime, children-friendly nutrition, and much more.  I am happy to provide you with examples of past presentations, and I have written several presentations just for an occasion that you may be looking into. 

 Some of the places I’ve been asked to speak include the Goodrich Corporation, Pueblo, CO, Youth With a Mission Introduction to Primary Healthcare, Lakeside, MT, Humana Education and Lunch, Pueblo, CO, and the AARP Pueblo, CO.  I have also conducted cooking demos at the Therafit Health Expo. 

 Cost: $200

 The longer the notice, the better the chances of my availability.  I am very flexible, and I will work with your budget, goals, and meeting objectives as much as I can.


1 comment:

  1. I love how you put your picture on there. Had I known you were a pro at this stuff, I would have asked you to make my layout instead of commissionining someone else to do it...and I'm still waiting on it! love ya!

    ReplyDelete