Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmastime



We really had a great time this Christmas.  We started off our holiday with my parents and brother in the Springs and then traveled to Seattle (yup, during the record-breaking snow storms) and spent time with family and friends.  Lamely enough, I didn't get pictures of the Bowens and the Cox's while we were there.  I'll try post some later on.  We spent some good time talking to Grampa Owen, which was really enjoyable.  I hope your Christmas was warm, with friends, and - as always - enjoying good food :)






We also had a chance to meet up with Graham and Treena Kerr  - the Galloping Gourmet.  How fun!  We had lunch- a smoked paprika beef stew with diamond cut potatoes - dessert - a traditional English Christmas Pudding - and Christmas crackers.  It was so much fun!



1 comment:

  1. wow! you guys had an awesome Christmas! I can only imagine what new year's will be like!

    ReplyDelete